CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Album Review and Video From Cursive

Photo by Wendy Lynch Redfern

During SXSW this past March, the one show I wanted to go check out but could not manage to was Cursive’s show at La Zona Rosa. It was a great opportunity to hear music from their then soon to be released album, Mama, I’m Swollen. Having been a fan of Cursive since the late 90s, I was disappointed I wasn’t able to get in. I have yet to see them live to this day. After listening to Mama, I’m Swollen, I am even more eager to make that dream a reality.

Cursive just put out a new video for "I Couldn't Love You" off of Mama, I'm Swollen. Check it out here for yourself.

I Couldn't Love You from Cursive on Vimeo.




Click here to read the full review on Double Stereo



Bookmark and Share

No comments: