CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Until The Autmn by The Story Of: Review on cdFuse

Some of Austin’s best local talent was recently featured on an Austin Week segment of some sort on MTV2. I missed it because I stopped watching MTV2, or anything MTV, a long time ago. When I do peek at video channels on rare occasions, it is usually Fuse or one of the Spanish music networks, which are not all that great by the way. When I heard that MTV2 was doing an Austin week, I was thinking it was going to be along the lines of another Real World Austin, Jack Ass, or some other dumb downed garbage. Instead, they were showcasing great Austin talent. One of those bands was The Story Of. After learning they were one of those featured bands on MTV2, I wanted to see what the buzz was about.


Click here to read the review on cdFuse



Bookmark and Share

No comments: