CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Slim Thug Signing at Piranha Records in Round Rock

Houston Hip Hop artist, Slim Thug, will be at Piranha Records Round Rock before getting down with Paul Wall at Spiro's this Saturday. I am not as big on hip hop these days as I once was, but I love pretty much everything coming out of Houston these days. Slim has a smooth flow, a distinguishable voice and good production on his songs.

As for Piranha Records, I have to give them props for really being big supporters of this sort of regional or underground genre of Hip Hop. All types of artists from Slim Thug to unsigned cats come through Piranha Records. It has been a staple in Round Rock for a few years now and I am happy they've sustained. One reason is their support for Underground hip hop and their Screw connections.

For those not familiar with Slim Thug, check out this video for his radio single, "I Run":




Bookmark and Share

No comments: