CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Interview With The First Child of Nineties Punk Rock, TAT

On this year’s Warped Tour, there is quite the diverse line up of old '90s Warped Tour (Bad Religion, Anti-Flag) and the newer Warped Tour (3OH3! and Brokencyde). Good, bad or indifferent, that’s the way it is. Being a long time Warped Tour attendee, I do tend to favor the harder punk rock and metal bands. That's what I grew up with. I do like to check out new bands I have never heard before in hopes of discovering the next big thing… or at least something new to add to my iPod. I can only listen to NOFX and Bad Religion for so long before even I go stir crazy.

This year, I saw a great new young band that I somehow missed last year. They were playing the Hurley Stage in the early afternoon and just caught my attention somehow as I was walking around. I thought maybe it was an older Warped Tour band because their music was a little throwback, assuming we can now label '90s music “throw back”. That band was the English punk rock trio, TAT.

Click here to read the full interview with TAT on Double Stereo




Bookmark and Share

No comments: