CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Rancid! Let The Dominoes Fall tonight at Stubb's

No punk rock album release other than maybe a new NOFX record can get me as excited as a new album from Rancid. Let The Dominoes Fall, the band’s latest release, continues the punk rock excellence you’d come to expect from Lars, Tim, Matt and Branden. It isn’t the classic that And Out Came The Wolves is, but pretty close. Click here to read the full review I wrote for Double Stereo.

They're playing tonight at Stubb's with Rise Against and Billy Talent. Tickets are sold out so hit up Craig's List and the dudes outside holding up tickets.

Check out this video for "Last One To Die" off the new album Let The Dominoes Fall:



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Elyana said...

I was there! I got to see Rancid, and I was in the verrry front. :D