CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Riot Scene, Say Hello To The Angels & Blameshift tonight at Red 7

Tonight at Red 7 there is a great rock show going on that you guys need to know about. Local hometown favs Say Hello To The Angels and newly formed The Riot Scene play tonight with touring act, Blameshift. For those of you familiar with the Austin scene, you will recognize The Riot Scene as being made up of former Firekills members. This will be my first time to check out The Riot Scene and I look forward to seeing how they are live. I loved Firekills so I hope I can be objective.

Even if there were no Riot Scene, I'd be in attendance for Blameshift. I caught these guys last year at Stubb's indoor for some Hot Topic sponsored tour on a Monday night of all things. Having not heard of them previously, I was really impressed with their live show and overall sound. It's very approachable, post hardcore with a little bit of pop. With two vocalists, one being the lovely Jenny Mann, Blameshift offers a little something different. Jenny and Tim Barbour compliment each other well. Some of you may have caught them yesterday for an acoustic show at Hot Topic in Barton Creek. If you're like me and missed it, come out for the real show and enjoy yourself. See you there!

Say Hello to the Angels: http://www.myspace.com/sayhellototheangelsband

The Riot Scene: http://www.myspace.com/theriotsceneband



Blameshift: http://www.myspace.com/blameshift


Bookmark and Share

No comments: