CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We Should Be Dead at The Scoot Inn August 7th

It looks like I may be at the Hipster hangout known as The Scoot Inn this Friday. Ireland's We Should Be Dead come back for another Austin appearance for Dart International . Also on the bill are Austin garage punk rockers, Black Panda. The shows benefits my friend Dave Dart's organization dedicated to bring all of us music lovers international bands to play for us.

I got to meet and interview We Should Be Dead this past march at South By Southwest. I was hoping they'd be back soon. I caught them at the Dart showcase at Roux and really dug their indie pop sound. Go check them out if you're not doing anything and judge for yourself. I think you'll have a good time.

Check out the interview and video here at Double Stereo: We Should Be Dead Interview


Bookmark and Share

No comments: