CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A weekend of Fun Fun Fun Fest


So today was day one of Fun Fun Fun Fest 2009. It was amazing to say the least. The weather in Austin was beautiful, The Sword played new songs from their upcoming record and I saw Death. I fulfilled a junior high dream by seeing The Pharcyde live and up close. I also got to chat with the lead singer of Fucked Up about Mexican punk rock. I'll have plenty of other stories and pics to share soon. Thanks to Transmission Entertainment, The Austinist and to Double Stereo for making it all happen. Thanks also to my crew, who are also my good friends, for doin' work with me today.

If you missed out on the Fun Fun Fun today, go Sunday! Go early! Sunday seems to have the best of Austin happening. Do not miss Pack of Wolves, Riverboat Gamblers, Harlem, The Black and White Years or The Strange Boys. Oh yeah, Danzing and GZA headline.

Sorry for the short post, but I'll get at you all soon with some Fun Fun Fun stuff. If you need tickets or info, check out the Official Fun Fun Fun Fest website.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: