CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1/22/10 Friday show pick: Jen Leduc's Birthday!




 One of the coolest people I met recently, Jennifer Leduc, is also one of Austin's biggest music supporters. When I saw her around at shows, I assumed she was media as she was always out at a lot of the same shows my crew and I were at. She's not media actually, but that's also refreshing. She has the right idea about how to be an "Austinite". If you live here, you should be at live shows as much as you can. It is only fit she gets a bad ass birthday bash at Beauty Bar with one of Austin's better indie bands, Stereo Is A Lie. Check out this video by my friend Ajay Miranda, whom I always credit for introducing me to this band. See flier for show details. 




Bookmark and Share

No comments: