CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2/10/10 The Mosh Tour II come to Emo's Wednesday Night!

I'm stoked to see some good old fashion hardcore screamo, metalcore, whatever-core come back to Austin so early in the year. The Mosh Lives II Tour comes to Emo's Wednesday night and is headlined by none other than Emmure. Goodby To The Gallows makes the rotation in my iPod regularly when plugged into the car stereo.

That being said, I am looking forward to finally seeing Miss May I after missing them twice last year. I dug their Apologies Are For The Weak album and their video that made it to the Saw VI Soundtrack. A lot of these kind of screamo or metalcore bands tend to sound samesy, but I like Miss May I. If you like this genre, then you read Revolver Magazine and hate half the bands at Warped Tour. If that describes you, I'll probably see you tomorrow.

For more details on this show, Click here: Do512




Bookmark and Share

No comments: