CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RX Bandits, The Builders and The Butchers & Zechs Marquise at Emo's

Before all the festival madness starts, let's not forget that this is Austin, Texas and we have awesome live shows happening everyday. I mean, we have a plethora of local talent and killer touring acts coming through everyday of the year it seems. This week, even before the storm that is SXSW next week, comes one of the best shows of the year thus far. On Sunday, March 14th, Emo's is the place to be.



I'm telling you this line up for this tour is sick! I'll be honest and let you know I'm not really familiar with The Builders and The Butchers, but I like what I heard from them online. I am excited to see RX Bandits and of course, Zechs Marquise. My Austin Vida crew and I caught Zechs Marquise last November after Fun Fun Fun Fest at Mohawk. They were so amazing. I was blown away. Only my friends Chantel and Ajay are bigger fans (fanboys/fangirls) than me. Checkout our Austin Vida article by Ajay Miranda on Zechs for more info about them and to see a live video from that show.

To get a good glimpse and listen of what this particular tour is like, check out this video I came across the other day featuring all three bands on the bill Sunday. It's going to be sick!



Click here to purchase tickets: http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=1066765


Bookmark and Share

No comments: