CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Texas Tornados live at Waterloo Records



So I spent all day yesterday out and about, mainly with The Texas Tornados. There was a press confernece and a Waterloo Records in-store in celebration of their latest release, Esta Bueno!. Having grown up listening to them, thanks to my parents, it was surreal to see them live and in person for the first time. Unfortunately two members have passed, but meeting Augie Meyers and Flaco Jimenez was like checking off something on my bucket list. Unreal I tell you.

The best part was getting to share the experience with my good friends and Austin Vida crew. Be sure to look out for a cool piece on the Texas Tornados coming soon. We may even give something away on Austin Vida, so be sure to check back for that also. If you like the video I posted above, I have more on my YouTube channel from their Waterloo in-store. Thanks Waterloo Records and long live The Texas Tornados. 


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a regular M Knight Shamalang-a-dingdong. Thanks for the vid.