CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Night Concert Pick: White Denim and My Education at Antone's

This is a no brainer for me. White Denim is epic. I've seen them live plenty of times and I can't get enough. I saw them the last time they were at Antone's and they packed the place. Get there early. Doors are at 9:00pm and the show is at 10:00pm. It will sell out!

If you get there early, you may be pleasantly surprised by how amazing opener My Education is. They aren't the adrenaline ride that White Denim is, but they are brilliant musically. The Golden Boys are also on the bill. I've never seen them so I'm looking forward to listening to someone new, new to me anyway. It should be a good time.

In the event you heard of White Denim or heard their music, time to get familiar. Check out their music video for their popular single,"I Start To Run" here:


White Denim - "I Start To Run" from Downtown Music on Vimeo.

You can purchase advance will call tickets to the show from Front Gate Tickets HERE.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: