CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Guilty Pleasure: "Dear Dictator" remix video

Saint Motel is one of the many Los Angeles based indie bands I have received multiple press emails about. I'm just not that into them at the moment but I will say that I think they have real potential to be the next big indie band that we soon forget about shortly there after. That's the indie market for the most part.

Today however, I got a heads up about a new Saint Motel music video for a Sam Sparro remix of their song "Dear Dictator". It sounds like early eighties new wave-pop that MTV used to play when I was a kid. You could also say it sounds like something you'd hear at Barbarella. When I first heard it, I thought of the group ABC. Check out the dancing hipster dictators in the music video here:



If you like the song, you can download it here for free: RCRDLBL


Bookmark and Share

No comments: