CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mark Austin goes acoustic at Oxygen



My favorite new discovery at this year's South By Southwest festival was Irish rock band, The Minutes.They are three piece, no frills rock and roll throwback of sorts that kick ass live. Of course I follow them on Facebook and came across the video posted above of lead singer and guitarist, Mark Austin, playing acoustic. I had not seen anything acoustic from them yet so I thought I'd share this with you guys. They were part of this year's Oxygen line up and  already got a positive review. More positive things are in store for them once their record comes out this fall. A vinyl for yours truly would be good. To learn more about the minutes, check out my interview on Red River Noise here:

Q&A: The Minutes


Bookmark and Share

No comments: