CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

New solo album coming from Cursive's Tim Kasher


Cursive frontman, Tim Kasher,will be releasing a new solo album on October 5th via Saddle Creek Records. The first solo album from Kasher is titled The Game of Monogamy and marks the first time Kasher has written, recorded or produced under his own name. Kasher will play his new album live in Chicago on July 27th and will announce more tour dates later. I'm looking forward to hearing it as Cursive is one of my favorite bands. Here is the track list for The Game of Monogamy:

1. Monogamy Overture
2. A Grown Man
3. I'm Afraid I'm Gonna Die Here
4. Strays
5. Cold Love
6. Surprise, Surprise
7. There Must Be Something I've Lost
8. Bad, Bad Dreams
9. No Fireworks
10. The Prodigal Husband
11. Monogamy


Bookmark and Share

No comments: