CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Keep on eye out for Tactics


Tactics is the side project of Brett Thorne and Ross Bennet from Zlam Dunk. I saw this video online today from their first show back in December at Mohawk. Damn I wish I would have gone. Not only were they playing on the same bill as This Will Destroy You (f*cking epic!) but Tactics actually sounds good. I need a record and to check them out.

In the interest of full disclosure, Brett Thorne is a friend of mine. That being said, our friendship has zero influence on my opinions of the bands he plays in. In fact, if I thought they sucked I'd have a blast teasing him about it. Trust me, I would and I'd be really mean.

Tactics perform at Beauty Bar tonight. Click here for the details.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: