CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Brilliance that is The Calm Blue Sea

I first discovered Austin’s own The Calm Blue Sea at this year’s Free Week, a January tradition here in Austin. They were actually the first Free Week performance I caught and was no doubt one of the best I have ever seen. It was a beautiful night for a concert at the Mohawk on January 2nd. The Calm Blue Sea played early and on the outside stage. I admit that I wasn’t there for them, but I couldn’t be happier about what I heard and saw that night. They took me by total surprise and I have been hooked on their music ever since.


Full review and story on cdFuse


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

yoga and meditation said...

So get a hold of yourself, and start knowing about this incredible Yoga and Meditation. What you should be doing, first of all, is to gather much more information, with this article you will be able of getting to know a bit about yoga and meditation, however, there are tons of things to learn about yoga and meditation, and you could really be benefited by knowledge in this field before going to take classes or buying books.

aftershave balm said...

Aftershave Balm

I fodder that this article this is very interesting and tuna but simultaneously believe that the man would be due to apply after shaved a balsam to avoid the irritation by this is due to look for lotions for this.You can find more info at: http://www.bestaftershaveformen.com