CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My First Coversation with Alejandro Escovedo..



It was a sunny, balmy afternoon and Alejandro Escovedo and I were sitting at Joe’s Coffee on South Congress. We talked about his latest (2008) album, Real Animal. The album is his ninth solo effort. I wanted to know about his life after Real Animal while also getting to know the man behind the music. Being in my twenties, not too many of my peers know of Alejandro. If they do, it is only by name. He is afterall, a music icon and Austin legend. He has a fascinating life story and we had a great conversation. I just didn't agree with him about MTV, but love his choice of new young bands he likes.

Read the full interview here on Austin Vida




Bookmark and Share

No comments: