CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Pinata Protest Interview on Austin Vida


This month's cover feature on Austin Vida is none other than San Antonio's own, Pinata Protest. I have known these dudes for while now and I see them making some real headway in the Austin Scene. They have an original style that marries Flaco Jimenz and The Sex Pistols. I know that sounds strange in print, but check them out and listen for yourself. They way I always describe them to friends is by using a Dropkick Murphys comparison. What the Dropkick Murphys do for the Irish and punk rock, Pinata Protest does for the Mexicans and punk rock. As the first person to bring Pinata Protest to Austin, I couldn't be happier to share this interview wth you all.

Click here to read the Pinata Protest Interview





Bookmark and Share

No comments: