CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mark Your Calendars for Built By Snow on July 15th

One of my local favorites, Built By Snow, will be playing next week at Emo's inside stage. I haven't seen these dudes play for a while an shame on me. They are one of those stand out bands in a crowded Austin, Texas that has bands playing in every corner of downtown. Their latest album, Mega, is still one of my top ten album releases of the year so far. You can purchase it from their store front on Double Stereo. For those of you unfamiliar with Built By Snow or have never seen them live, you're missing out on a good time. To give you an idea of what they sound like, or who they sound like, just think 8 Bit Nintendo meets Weezer. Check them out for yourself here on this Insite Night Video my good friend Ajay shot recently:

Built By Snow @ INsite Night [May 16, 2009] from INsite Magazine on Vimeo.







Bookmark and Share

No comments: