CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Album Review: Follow by Johnny Cooper

I can’t even begin to tell you about the countless country or Americana albums come through my mail box, digital or hard copy. Most of them sound like your run of the mill “new country” wannabes who would make the country forefathers turn over in their grave. Even as just a casual fan of the genre, I can hear the difference between what’s good and what isn’t. I grew up in the South almost all my life, so country is something you can’t avoid if you tried. Now it is not often I will write about or review anything country(ish), but today I found something worth talking about. Country singer, songwriter, and Texas native Johnny Cooper is worth a listen. His new album, Follow, made it to my iPod.



Click here to read the full review on Double Stereo




Bookmark and Share

No comments: