CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Going to Mayhem!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got word today that I will be press at this year's Mayhem Festival in San Antonio. My good friend and partner in crime, Ajay, will join me once again. We had a blast at Warped Tour and Mayhem should be even crazier. Headlining this year's Mayhem Fest is none other than Marilyn Manson. As much I love Marilyn in concert, I am really looking forward to seeing Slayer for the first time. I missed Bullet For My Valentine when they came to Stubb's last, so that should be cool. Either way, it's the "IT" metal fest and I'm there. Look for the coverage later on Double Stereo. I'll link you on my blog here as things get published. See you there!

Marilyn Manson:

Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus from Jojji .... on Vimeo.




Slayer:

War Ensemble - Slayer from rogertm on Vimeo.






Bookmark and Share

No comments: