CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Krum Bums: A Decade Later The Punk Don't Stop

The Krum Bums live at Red 7 on August 14, 2009 (Bob Kinney)

My friend and Austin Vida Staff Writer, Alysha Hernadez, just published one of the best Krum Bums interviews I have read in recent memory. I have always been a big punk rock fan as many of you may know, but I'm also a long time Krum Bums fan. A staple in Austin and at Red 7, they continue on playing headlining shows here. On August 14th, they played thier CD release show for the new EP. I'll talk more about that later. You know I got my hands on one. I wish I could have made it to that show, but I was in San Antonio covering Mayhem Fest. I'll catch them when they get home from tour.

By the way, here is the set list from that CD release show at Red 7:



To find out more on the Krum Bums, check out the following Links:

Krum Bums Interview on Austin Vida

Krum Bums Myspace




Bookmark and Share

No comments: