CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Yeah Yeah Yeahs oficially added to ACL 2009 Lineup

Hipsters rejoice! Get out your best American Apparel and Grecian headbands! The Yeah Yeah Yeahs have been officially added to this year's ACL Fest lineup as a Friday replacement for The Beastie Boys. It was a totally predictable move but still a good move none the less. It would have nice to see The Beastie Boys though. I am surprised they didn't go with something more in the hip hop realm, but then again I'm not. I read some online rumors that Jay Z was in line to replace the Beasties, but I didn't see that happening.

Other good news includes the addition of former Tony! Toni! Tone! and Lucy Pearl frontman Raphael Sadiq. His solo music is amazing and has not gotten the commercial credit it deserves. Sadiq adds some much needed R&B flavor to ACL Fest and I couldn't be happier about it. He'll be playing that Friday as well. All good things in my opinion.

For more ACL Fest info, visit the website: www.aclfestival.com




Bookmark and Share

No comments: