CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

New Strange Boys Video for "Be Brave"

Austin's garage rock darlings, The Strange Boys, released their new music video for their first single off the upcoming album entitled Be Brave. That's also the title track for the single.

Now I haven't been up on the blogosphere recently as I have been swamped with Austin Vida stuff, but I'm sure I'm not the first blog to post this video. The Strange Boys are a "blogger" band, but deserve all the recognition they get despite that. The last time I saw these dudes was at Fun Fun Fun Fest. The new single sounds like everything you'd expect from the The Strange Boys, but that's not a bad thing. Check it out:



The Strange Boys will be peforming at Emo'son February 19th before going on tour. They will be back for SXSW and then tour some more. mark your calendars.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: