CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Video clips from Fashion Freakout 3

So last Friday was the third annual vintage rock and roll showcase known as Fashion Freakout. I've been the past two years and it has sold out twice. It is always a good time and has great music. Oh yeah, and then there's the models. That's always cool because the hip people that put on Fashion Freakout always do a great job of choosing models of all colors and sizes. That's not always the case in the fashion world.

So lately I've been having fun with my new toy, a Kodak i8 camera. I took it with me to Fashion Freakout this year and captured some really cool YouTube vids of almost the whole show. Check out these clips of my favorite from each shop participating.

Prototype Vintage



Buffalo Exchange



New Bohemia



I have other videos on my YouTube channel for those of you who want to see them. My YouTube channel link is http://www.youtube.com/user/attacksquad. If you want to learn more about the show itself, my friend Alysha Hernandez did a great Q&A with Audrie San Miguel of Prototype Vintage. Read it HERE.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: