CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Sleepy Sun album out today: "Fever"

California based, Sleepy Sun, is band that is outside of my usual realm of taste to be honest. I mean I can do some indie stuff, but tend to like ambient indie or something angsty. This group bring s a little psychedelic flavor to some tracks and a little '60s garage rock sounds. Maybe when I listened to it for the first time today, I just happened to be in the right mood to listen to something like Sleepy Sun. Either way, I'm digging it and thought I'd show you one of their videos. For those in Austin, they are going to be at The Parish on September 18th. I know it's a ways' away, but it is something to look forward to. For now, pick up their new album Fever that came out today.

Here's a video of theirs' I saw on Pitchfork for their song "Open Eyes".




Bookmark and Share

No comments: