CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Actually looking forward to a "Nightmare" release

 I have dismissed anything and everything from Avenge Sevenfold ever since the 2003 release, Waking The Fallen. It is not that I am some metal snob or put off by their new found fame since that album, but nothing they have done has caught my ear. Even after seeing them at Mayhem Fest, I was only mildly entertained.

That being said, I just heard the first single off their up coming Nightmare vinyl release. The self titled single is not "EPIC" as I would normally say, but pretty close. I was actually surprised I liked it. There isn't an official music video released yet, but I did come across this sing-a-long video on YouTube. After seeing it has over two million views, I realized how late I am to this this Nightmare party. Still, I can't be the only late arrival so I'm posting here. Check it out.



The vinyl will be out in September but the CD will be released on July 27th. It is currently on iTunes if you must have it now. I'm holding out for the vinyl personally, but that is because I'm a purist and a bit of a nostalgist. Pre-orders for the vinyl are available here from Hopeless Records: http://hopelessrecords.com/a7x/


Bookmark and Share

No comments: