CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

This band is for hipsters and college girls

So I came across this today in my inbox and wondered why someone would send this to me, other than publicity. It is a music video from Sean Bones, a New York band that is influenced by reggae and indie pop. I'm not into this genre or sound really.   The first thing I thought after looking over everything was "This band is for hipsters." Check out their music video for "Let's Do Something Else" here.




Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't lie. You know the first thing you thought of was "This band is for Sarah." Because it's true.

Anonymous said...

If I heard the song alone, I'd say eh, it's OK. I really enjoyed the video with the music as the the background. Good try though.