CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

New music video from Ahmad Ali Lewis: "Nig Can't Tell Nunt"



I follow Cypress Hill's B-Real on twitter, which is where I saw this music video by Ahmad Ali Lewis. As I do with all of B-Real's tweets, I check the links to see what he's posting or talking about. He posted this music video so I gave it a look and listen. I'm so glad I did.

Besides being one of the best hip hop songs I've heard lately, I learned Ahmad Ali Lewis is the same Ahmad that created one of my favorite hip hop songs of all time back int he '90s, "Back In The Day." Ahmad sounds way different now, but that's to be understood as the dude is older now. He's still lyrically on point and a great story teller. That's the kind of hip hop I always loved, not this bullshit you hear today. I'm now eagerly awaiting for Ahmad's album which drops in August according to his twitter. If he puts it out on vinyl, I'll trip.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: