CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Catch Hey Rosetta! as they open for Hot Hot Heat




While I know the attraction to Emo's on August 27th will be headliner Hot Hot Heat, be sure to show up for their opener, Hey Rosetta!. These Canadian indie rockers are a pretty good band, with talent worthy of their own headlining tour. You will be hearing more about them in the near future I'm sure, but you might as well get familiar with them now as they are coming to town. The song in the video posted above is called "Bandages" from their Red Songs EP. Purchase tickets for the Austin show at Emo's here.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Christoph said...

I'm a huge Hey Rosetta fan, I am a maritimer as well!! I like your blog. Follw me at http://thedailyconsciousness.blogspot.com/ and you'll find lots of musicians to chat about!