CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

(2/4) Lissie to perform on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon


My favorite indie-folk singer if I ever had one is Lissie. I have followed her on YouTube ever since I saw one of her covers waaayyy back in 2009. Not only is her original music fantastic, her covers are some of the best and most diverse around. She covers everyone to Lady Gaga to Kid Kudi and everyone in between. Her latest album Catching A Tiger is out on Fat Possum Records now.

This Friday, Feb. 4, Lissie will perform "When I'm Alone" on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. If you are not at Fashion Freakout or Stubb's this Friday, you should check her out. If you won't be home, set your DVR. It airs on NBC, 12:35am ET/11:35pm CT. Check her out. Lissie is awesome!



Bookmark and Share

No comments: