CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Vote for Zlam Dunk to win The Recording Conservatory of Austin's 5th Annual Unsigned Artist Competition.

photo by Sara Strick
Zlam Dunk are one of my favorite bands. I've followed them avidly since their early days. It still baffles me that they aren't bigger than they are or kicking everyone's ass on Warped Tour. Only youth, talent and a shit ton of energy drinks can birth such a high energy group of dance punks like these dudes.

Currently Zlam Dunk is in the running for The Recording Conservatory of Austin's 5th Annual Unsigned Artist Competition. The winner gets 100 free studio hours, a bunch of recording gear from Guitar Center, and a show at Stubb's in front of some industry professionals.

Voting ends on May 19. While there are a few other good bands amongst a bunch of not so good ones, Zlam Dunk is the clear choice in terms of being ready, worthy and marketable for the next level. I haven't really endorsed any bands in contests like this before, but since I work for myself I can do and say whatever I want. I'm Ian Morales and I proudly endorse Zlam Dunk. Listen below and vote here.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: