CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm Going To Warped Tour!!

Yup, I'm living out one of my childhood dreams this year. As usual I am heading down to San Antonio for Warped Tour, only this year as official Wapred Tour approved press. I have been going to Warped Tour since I was in high school only a few moons ago, but never as press. Now although I don't enjoy this new era of Warped Tour as much as I did in the late 90s, there is always some great new younger acts to be discovered. This year, I'm stoked that I will get to see bad Religion live again. I think it was the 90s when I last saw them live. I am also looking forward to hip hop act Shad and reconnecting with Fueled By Ramen artist, Versaemerge.

In the meantime, I will be posting Warped Tour themed reviews and interviews on Double Stereo in anticipation of the San Antonio tour stop. After my day in the hot sun at Warped, I will keep you all posted as to what to expect from my day at Warped Tour. For now, I share with you a video for my favorite Bad Religion song of all time, "Sorrow".




Bookmark and Share

No comments: