CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Album Review: Prototypes And Painkillers by Strung Out

Prototypes and Painkillers is the latest release from Strung Out, one of my favorite punk rock bands and Warped Tour memories. An unconventional release of sort, Prototypes and Painkillers is a twenty five track album. Seven of which are previously unreleased while eleven, according to the info I received from Fat Wreck Chords, were out of print. It took me a bit to really listen to it all and absorb it all. Having all of Strung Out’s previous seven albums in my personal collection, I went back and listened to them all before reviewing Prototypes and Painkillers. It wasn't that doing so would make any difference for the review, I just felt like listening to them.

Click here to read the full review on Double Stereo



Bookmark and Share

No comments: