CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

New Video For "Victory Lap" From The Riverboat Gamblers

The Riverboat Gamblers "Victory Lap" (Altpress.com exclusive) from Alternative Press on Vimeo.

So as I was surfing around online this morning, I came across the new video from Austin phenom, The Riverboat Gamblers. The video is for their song "Victory Lap" off their latest album Underneath The Owl. Apparently, and I didn't know this until seeing it, Alternative Press has the exclusive. Good for AP. They are hit or miss, but they got this one right. It is cool to watch the video and see clips of them playing The Mohawk, one of my favorite venues in Austin. I can't wait to catch them again at Antone's on July 15th. Shortly there after, they head to Europe.






Bookmark and Share

No comments: