CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NOFX Backstage Passport DVD Review

As I gear up for this year’s Warped Tour, I watched the DVDs from the Fuse hit series, NOFX Backstage Passport. I watched almost every episode of the series when it aired last year. In fact, that is most television I watched all year in one sitting. I thought the concept was brilliant. I couldn’t wait to see the train wreck and debauchery set to the music of NOFX. The guys played shows South America, Asia, Israel, Russia and South Africa with nothing but hope and their instruments. After watching this series, I am even more bummed I don't get to see them live again in San Antonio this Thursday. Oh well, I have five NOFX shows under my belt to go off of for now.


Click here to read the full review on Double Stereo




Bookmark and Share

No comments: