CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finally! Fun Fun Fun Fest 2009 Lineup Announced!

Looks like I'll be alternating between the Black and Blue Stages this year. I'm stoked about Death, Pack of Wolves, GZA, The Cool Kids, The Riverboat Gamblers, Pharcyde and Danzig! I am stoked about Danzig! I'm going to go play some Luciferi right now after playing "Mother" on Guitar Hero.

This year's Fun Fun Fun Fest takes place on November 7th & 8th at Waterloo Park. Other than maybe Pachanga Fest, this is my favorite festival in town. The flyer doesn't mention it, but do bring your boards if you skate. There's always half pipes during FFFun Fest and other cool stuff going on. I love this town.

For more info, visit the Official Fun Fun Fun Fest website at:

www.funfunfunfest.com

Oh, and click on the poster itself to enlarge the poster and get a look at the full line up.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: