CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Spoon Album in January


Spoon

Austin's own indie rock Gods, Spoon, will be releasing a new album on January 26th entitled Transference. The album will be put out by Merge Records and will consist of eleven new songs. Finally! I love me some Spoon but their last EP, Got Nuffin, didn't give me my much needed Spoon fix that I though it would. It was okay, but I expect better from Spoon. Here's a video teaser from Spoon's YouTube Channel. I like what I hear...



Transference Track Listings:
1. Before Destruction
2. Is Love Forever?
3. The Mystery Zone
4. Who Makes Your Money
5. Written in Reverse
6. I Saw the Light
7. Trouble Comes Running
8. Goodnight Laura
9. Out Go the Lights
10. Got Nuffin
11. Nobody Gets Me But You


Bookmark and Share

No comments: