CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Gaslight Anthem info: "American Slang"



Here is the new cover art for the upcoming Gaslight Anthem album, American Slang, due out on June 15th. I know that's a ways away, but anything I can get from Gaslight Anthem is gold. I absolutely love this band. They posted a the new title track on their MySpace page.



I was also sent the track listing for American Slang. It is as follows:

1. American Slang
2. Stay Lucky
3. Bring It On
4. The Diamond Church Street Choir
5. The Queen of Lower Chelsea
6. Orphans
7. Boxer
8. Old Haunts
9. The Spirit Of Jazz
10. We Did It When We Were Young

American Slang was produced by Ted Hut, the same producer from their last album, so it should be a good one. The only concert date posted in the U.S. right now is at Bonnaroo on June 11th. Bummer. I'm crossing my fingers for an Austin date. Hell, I'll go to any city in Texas to see them.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: