CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Interview: Ana Tijoux

Chilean MC and Nacional Records artist, Ana Tijoux, is the best thing to happen to hip hop since Cypress Hill. On the eve of her U. S. debut album dropping on Tuesday, 1977, I sat down with Tijoux to talk about who she is. Of course we chatted about the album, but I wanted to know why a Chilean MC gets it right when so many American rappers don't, still thinking auto tune effects and Lil Wayne remixes make good songs or albums. Tijoux is classic, 90s style, in every since of the word. Learn more about the M.C. who may have made my favorite hip hop album this year. I can tell you it will be between her 1977 album and Cypress Hill's new one, Rise Up.

Read my interview with Ana Tijoux here: http://tinyurl.com/2vrodt2


Bookmark and Share

No comments: