CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Interview with Carrie Rodriguez

(photo by Sara Wilson)

I got to finally meet and talk to Carrie Rodriguez last week. I've waited a long time. She lives in Austin now and will be playing with full band this weekend at the soon to be defunct Cactus Cafe. She'll be performing on both Friday and Saturday, April 16th-17th. She is one of the few Americana type artists I actually listen to, other than maybe Band of Heathens. We talked about here move back to Austin, her new covers album, touring with Alejandro Escovedo and growing up in Austin.

Read my full interview on Austin Vida here: http://tinyurl.com/y5xox98


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Radio Ads said...

I am a big fan of her. I always love to listen her new song. She is just classic singer for me.