CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

New video and interview from The Minutes

So during SXSW, I try and check out as many international bands as I can. I don't get caught in the all the hype of the free booze hipster parties. I look for music or bands that I will only get a chance to see at SXSW. Everyone else as far as popular bands always make their way back around to Austin at some point so I don't sweat missing them at South By.

Well this past March during SXSW, my favorite new discovery, meaning a band even I hadn't yet learned about or heard of, was The Minutes from Dublin, Ireland. They are three piece Irish rock machine that resurrects the spirit of the 60s when rock and roll was raw. They took me by complete surprise by how good they were live and I can't wait for them to stamp a vinyl for me to add o my High Fidelity collection. Check out The Minutes here. Turn it up and listen loud!


The Minutes - Secret History from Krank Music Videos on Vimeo.

What did I tell you? Not bad huh? Learn more about these cool Irish fellows from this interview I did for Red River Noise:

The Minutes Q&A


Bookmark and Share

No comments: