CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

(9/30) Go awol with Awolnation at Stubb's



This is what the kids are calling "blitz-pop." I don't what genre I'd put it under, but it's not too bad. Awolnation's new album Back From Earth is growing on me. I like the groovier tracks like "Guilty Filthy Soul." That's what I almost named this blog coincidentally. True story. Anyway, take a look and listen to Awolnation here:



Awolnation is headling a show this Thursday at Stubb's with two of my favorite local bands, Quiet Company and Bright Light Social Hour. Buy tickets at the door for only $3.For those of you who aren't so indie or are a little older, join me at Red Eyed Fly for Sponge.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Lincoln Madison said...

I have been using Telcan Business Phone service for over an year without any problem You may want to give them a try. I personally think that they provide the best Business Phone Service.They have this on their website "will beat any price by 10%. Over 50 Features. 12 years in Business. Rated “A” by BBB (Better Business bureau)".