CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Swellers now on Fueled By Ramen


One of my favorite lesser known bands whose album I've reviewed, The Swellers, are now signed to Fueled By Ramen. It came as a little bit of a surprise to me, but it was certainly a good move for both parties. I thought The Sellers might have been a little too hard core or punk to be on Fueled By Ramen, but whatever. The Swellers have been playing small shows at Red 7 and dives all over the country for a while now. They have paid their dues and totally deserve it. Gone are the days when I could see them for five to seven bucks at the door. I'm sure with their new album due out in the fall, which I can't wait to get a hold of, they will be opening for a major touring act. That's why you have to go check out and support the Red River venues folks, because you never know who you will discover.

Here's the YouTube video The Swellers have promoting their new addition to Fueled By Ramen:







Bookmark and Share

No comments: